Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- How can I make a payment for my taxi journey?
Customers can pay online when they book, using debit card, credit card or PayPal. You can also pay with your debit or credit card over the phone. Alternatively, you can simply hand your driver cash when they arrive to collect you.
- What happens if my flight is delayed but I haven't given you my flight number?
We may still be able to reschedule your taxi, but additional charges may apply. Remember that if you do provide us with your flight number, we will automatically reschedule your taxi in the event of a delay without any extra charge to yourself.
- My company would love to work with you to get regular taxi journeys for business appointments. Can I open a corporate account?
Of course you can. The best way to start this process off is to use our online form to send us a message. Then, a member of our team will give you a call within 24 hours. Our corporate customers can enjoy a wide range of benefits, including lower rates and executive vehicles.
- Do you provide wheelchair accessible taxis?
Yes, just make sure to request this (and to make any other special requests) at the time of booking.
- Is there a time limit to how soon before my journey I can book?
When booking online, we ask that you place your booking at least 24 hours before you intend to travel. If you wish to book a taxi within a tighter time frame, then simply pick up the phone to speak to a member of our team directly.
- Do you offer a meet and greet service at airports?
We understand how reassuring it can be to be met by your taxi driver when arriving at a strange airport, and so we do provide these services. An extra fee may apply for a meet and greet service. Get in touch with us so that we can discuss your needs further.